We are aware of the ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19 and are implementing precautions for the benefit of our riders and volunteers.
- Registration/Bag Pick-up at Koller Park and the Manitowish Waters Community Center will be manned by volunteers wearing face-coverings and practicing social distancing.
- Goodie Bags will be assembled 48 hours, or more, before the ride and will be contact-free for the riders to take.
- We will stagger the start of each Ride. Families may take-off together, individuals will take-off separately.
- Registration and Rest Stop tables and supplies will be sanitized frequently and after contact by each rider.
- Riders are asked to practice social distancing at Registration, Rest Stops and Fun Ride Activity Stops.
- Rest Stops will be manned by volunteers wearing face-coverings & gloves and practicing social distancing.
- Snacks will be individually wrapped and water will be in bottles for riders to grab and go.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at Registration and Rest Stops.
- We will not have any post-ride activities going on this year. Please join us next year for the return of our post-ride Party in the Park along with music, activities, food, and drink.